20 questions regarding the Paris attacks of 13 November 2015
by Elias Davidsson, 15 November 2015
1. The Bataclan attackers came by car they left outside. What became of that car?
2. When did police and special forces arrive to the Bataclan? Why did it take more than two hours to assault the attackers at the Bataclan? What did the police do in these two hours? How many forces participated in the assault on the attackers? How long did it take to overcome the attackers? Did any independent person witness the police’s assault? Why did they insist that three attackers blew themselves up and one was shot dead, if the next day this figure has changed? What was the role of the woman seen with the attackers? Who is she?
3. Who witnessed the circumstances in which the attackers of the Bataclan died?
4. Why has the situation at the Bataclan been described as “hostage taking”?
5. Why did the attackers fail to kill their “hostages”?
6. Did the attackers speak French without accent, as claimed by witnesses?
7. Who from the police negotiated with the attackers, as mentioned by witnesses, and about what was negotiated?
8. Did anyone really blow himself up outside the Stadium? Are there any independent witnesses?
9. Who issued bomb threats earlier in the day?
10. Were some of the attackers 15-18 years old, as estimated by the Institut médico-légal?
11. Who was shooting from the window of the Bataclan on the outside, as experienced by Le Monde journalist Daniel Psenny and witness Carole Massemba, and why?
12. Who left a car related to the attack in Montreuil?
13. Why were weapons left the car in Montreuil?
14. Will the police release the CCTVs from the attacks, that it is currently examining?
15. Did the alleged attackers shoot at the police in Bataclan in self-defense?
16. From where did the attackers obtain weapons, explosives and cars?
17. How could the police immediately identify the type of explosives used?
18. What did the Procureur de Paris mean when he said that five terrorists had been ”neutralized”? Were they killed?
19. What was the origin of the IS communiqués? From where were they sent? How is it possible to authenticate these communiqués? What is the telephone number and email address of the Islamic State’s government (It is assumed that a government ruling over a huge territory has a fixed location, uses telephones and has access to internet)?
20. How was President Holland able to announce a state of emergency, the closure of borders and designate the attacks as an “act of war” before consulting his government and before the attacks had ended?