77 unanswered questions concerning 7/7 UPDATE:
John Doe II
The timeline of the bombing:
1. On 7/7 it was reported that the first blast happened at 8:51, the second at 8:56 and the third at 9:17. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4659331.stm
2. On 7/7 it was noted 0924 British Transport Police say the incident was possibly caused by a collision between two trains, a power cut or a power cable exploding. Police report “walking wounded”.” http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4659331.stm
3. The given explanation for the wrong timeline was: “They attributed the discrepancy to the fact that no one phoned in the explosion at the Edgware Road station as a bomb until 9:17 a.m. — some 25 minutes after it actually occurred.”
4. Taken for granted that in fact there was no possibility to inform anybody in the outside world then why was apparently the informing of the outside world possible immediately in the first blast, five minutes later for the second and 26 minutes for the third? Why the big discrepancies in this three cases?
The first reports on 7/7:
6. Why did early reports state: ?1025 Transport union officials say they have reports of explosions on three buses, PA says.”
7. Why did the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police Ian Blair himself speak of “six events”?:
8. There was talk of two unexploded bombs on 7/7. “Vincent Cannistraro, the former head of the CIA’s counter-terrorism centre, told The Guardian that “two unexploded bombs” were recovered as well as “mechanical timing devices”
The CCTV images:
9. Therefore the CCTV cameras should be considered as a perfect eyewitness of the 7/7 bombings as all of them happened in public places and all four alleged bombers travelled to their final destination with public transport.
10. Why does the CCTV image from Luton (the only photo showing all four alleged bombers) sometimes have no stamp at all, sometimes a stamp only of the date, sometimes of date and time, sometimes of date, time and number of the camera?
11. There is only one close up photo of one alleged bomber. The one of Hasib Hussain.
12. Why especially was no photo published showing the four alleged bombers entering their last tube and their last bus? This would be a very important proof of their crime.
13. Why is no CCTV image released showing the alleged bombers with their backsacks sitting at the place in the tube where the bomb exploded?
14. Why did the following problem occur if more CCTV images were at hand?
15. There was talk of a strange fifth person:
16. A ?bus had four cameras – one covering people getting on, the second at the exit doors and one on each deck scanning the length of the vehicle.”
The journey of the alleged bombers:
18. The CCTV image from King’s Cross was taken at 8:26. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1696094,00.html (New York Times, 7/15/05) Their final destination of three of them takes clearly less than 20 minutes. (Russel Station is only one station) What did they do during theses 20 minutes? Is the following account correct?
19. “Peter Clarke, the top antiterrorism officer at Scotland Yard (?) said. ”Did you see this man at King’s Cross?” Mr. Clarke said, referring to the station to which Mr. Hussain traveled from Luton. ”Was he alone or with others? Do you know the route he took from the station? Did you see him get on to a No.30 bus? And if you did, where and when was that?” His remarks were broadcast live on television news channels.”
20. Very crucial is the question: Why is there in general not a single eyewitness so far who actually saw one of the four alleged bombers?
21. An open question is still for Scotland Yard on which bus station Hasib Hussain got on bus no. 30. http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=1398122005
22. There are two special cases of eyewitnesses that needs further specification: Richard Jones who claims to have seen Hasib Hussain in bus no. 30 and Bruce Lait who was in the tube that exploded at Liverpool Street.
23. Of course it is possible that Richard Jones simply mistook his neighbour for Hussain. But it is noteworthy that Jones? accounts also has striking contradictions with the account of the bus driver George Paradakis:
24. Bruce Lait had been on the tube on Liverpool Street. His recollection of who is in the carriage is very precise: “He recalled that the carriage had about 20-25 people in it, from all walks of life, and aged from their teens to over 60.
25. How come ?metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train.”?
Cars left at Luton:
Another car that will be in the center of the investigation is a red Fiat belonging to Lindsay:
On July 12 two cars are found:
The second car was towed away to Leighton:
So far everything seems to be perfectly clear. But the accounts which car was towed away and in which car the explosives were found are extremely contradictory.
These articles mention that it was the rented car:
The car is later photographed. Yet, this doesn’t solve the small mystery:
27. Often articles state that both cars were found at Luton station. Some state that one car was found at Leighton.
28. Another simple question: When was the car towed away?
29. And another simple question: Why was this car towed away?
Explosives and/or bombs found:
31. Another question that shouldn’t raise to much trouble to answer: How many bombs were found?
So, let’s try to insert some logic in here:
But a general question:
33. The presented bombs (on photos as well) are nail bombs.
34. And please note this concerning the findings of bombs:
Number of cars involved in the 7/7 operation:
Analysing the bombs:
36. Soon after the attacks it was reported:
37. Was alcohol used in the explosives as the story of Lindsay buying perfumes for ?700 suggests? (The explanation given was that he used the alcohol of the perfumes).
38. Based on the statement that Scotland Yard still doesn’t know the compounds of the bomb used this comparison between the bombs from 7/7 and 7/21 appears surprising:
39. The following day after 7/7 the story was broken that timing devices had been found. [www.smh.com.au]
Cell phones used:
Analysing the crash sites :
42. Are there furthermore official documentations about the damage done to the two other tubes and bus no. 30? As some photos of the destroyed carriages have been made public: Why isn’t there one showing the floor of Bruce Lait’s carriage?
43. Is there any conclusion where the bombs were placed?
The identification of the alleged bombers:
45. First of all the alleged bombers left personal documents at the blast sites:
46. The alleged bomber Tanweer was identified by “strong forensic evidence”.
47. Germaine Lindsay had not been identified so far. He’s officially name alleged bomber only because his rented car at Luton contained nine bombs. Is there any other single proof against Lindsay? And as his car was found on July 12: Why wasn’t his name not presented on July 12 already but the other three alleged bombers were?
48. “The journey from Aylesbury to Luton takes nearly an hour. They arrived at Luton station at about 7am, and parked in the car park. Lindsay bought a pay and display ticket, and dutifully stuck it on the windshield. The DNA he left on that scrap of paper would later be used to identify what remained of his body.”
49. documents of Khan were found both at Edgware Road station where is supposed to have died but also at the Aldgate bomb scene.
50. Khan and Hussain have been only identified so far by their IDs that had been found at the site of explosion. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4689739.stm#
51. Is the following report correct?
52. As more than a month has passed now since the attacks:
The alleged bombers:
54. How is the confusion surrounding Hussain’s travel to Pakistan to be explained?
55. The alleged bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan reportedly spend more than ten weeks last year (November 19 till February 8) in Pakistan. http://www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlondon/story/0,16132,1531453,00.html
56. Is it correct that bomb suspects of 7/7 had been arrested in 2004 as French Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy told the press? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4680155.stm
Were the alleged bombers aware of their death mission?
58. If they weren’t aware that they are going to die: Who is the one that is responsible for their ignorance and the success of the operation?
60. What are the odds that Nasar has almost the same name as the next publicly named bombmaker Magdy el-Nashar?
61. A new mastermind is presented by British and American media:
62. Why do “British investigators (?) caution that the calls may have been made to a phone linked to Aswat, rather than the man himself.”
Incidents occurring on the London Underground BEFORE the blasts:
63. Is the following list correct?
Bus no. 30:
65. Why was it the only bus in whole London? Other buses certainly should have been effected by the masses of people leaving the tubes as well!
66. Leaving aside the odds that an experienced busdriver gets lost in the centre of London: Why would George Paradakis stop to ask the name of the street and his way? Why doesn’t he ask CentreCom or a controller per radio? Keep in mind that the bus is tracked by an automatic transponder.
The busdriver George Paradakis:
68. Is it true that busdriver George Paradakis was “taken into hiding by police”?
[b]The van next to the bu
|Back to top||
|John Doe II||
Joined: Sat Mar 05 2005, 08:40PM
The van next to the bus:
69. When Bus 30 exploded a van from a firm called “Kingstar? was next to it. From images and media accounts it is clear that the car was next to the bus at the very moment of the explosion (Daily Mail, 7/11/05). Given the fact that “Kingstar? works in “controlled demolition” and has no office next to Travistock (it’s 11.9 miles away) the question is: Why was the van there?
A shooting on 7/7?
Bombing drill on 7/7:
72. Was there any reason that the same day a terror drill of New York Underground was taking place or is this pure coincidence?
73. Why did Vizor Consultants do the terror exercise when the exercise “Atlantic Blue? held in April 2005 had basically the very same scenario?
Giuliani and Netanyahu:
75. Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stayed on 7/7 in the same hotel as Giuliani. There were conflicting reports if Netanyahu was warned before the attacks or not. The “Jerusalem Post? writes:
The financial marked before 7/7:
76b. Two days before the London subway bombings, Fed-Master Alan Greenspan flushed nearly $40 billion in liquidity into financial markets. This was a very surprising and so far unexplained step. Was there any connection between his decision and 7/7?
Last but not least:
Is not the security of British people, the need to know what could have been done better next time to prevent the bomb explosions, enough to prove the necessity of an