Flight 11 Goes Site-Seeing
by Frank Levi (8th Sept 2004)
Since 9-11 there has been much speculation about the possibility that the planes used on that day were flown by remote control. If you are not familiar with these theories it is advisable to read them first before reading this article.
These theories were sparked by a number of anomalies in the official story such as:
- The alleged hijacker pilots have all been reported to be less than adequate pilots.
- The jerking movements of the planes.
- The aerobatic manoeuvres performed by Flight 77 prior to its crash into the Pentagon
- The failure of all pilots on four planes to change the transponder code to 7500 indicating a hijacking is taking place. (They didn’t even need to change their transponder code; transmitting “squawk seven five zero zero? on the radio is enough.)
- The bizarre way that AA Flight 77 flew round in a circle and into the side of the Pentagon like a plane coming in to land.
You can read these various pieces and come to your own conclusions. There has been a gradual evolution in this theory over the years since 9-11 as more evidence has come to light. Original theories focused on the idea that the planes were modified (probably in the airports) to allow remote control. Looking from the viewpoint of our unknown conspirators this might appear unnecessarily complex and risky, especially when compared to more recent ideas which we will expand on in this essay.
Read the rest on : http://www.the-movement.com/air%20operation/Flight11.htm