Smallpox and Anthrax Frights Planned Years Before 9-11:
Government and Drug Industry Collusion Cited
Tetrahedron Publishing Group
Health Science Communications for People Around the World
1) Massie RK. Blood feud: A mother takes the hemophilia tragedy to court. The New Yorker. June 16, 1997, p. 98.
2) Manning P. Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile. Secaucus, NJ: Lyle Stuart, 1981, pp. 29, 56, 69, 116-17; 134-35.
3) Wolfe SM. Letter to HHS Secretary on Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America Emergency Preparedness Task Force (HRG Publication #1600). Public Citizen. Available at http://www.citizen.org/publications/release.cfm”ID=7101.
4) O”Meara KP. Investigative Report: Government ripoff on the Cipro deal. Washington Times, Insight Magazine, Nov. 26, 2001. Available at http://insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=detail&storyid=138294.
5) Charlotte D. Rules relaxed in rush for a new smallpox vaccine. The Guardian, Thursday, Oct. 25, 2001.
7) Broad WJ. Guide for mass smallpox vaccinations: recipe with missing ingredients. New York Times, September 24, 2002, P1. (See: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/09/24/national/24ASSE.html.
8) See: http://www.oravax.com/
9) Horowitz LG. Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare. Tetrahedron Publishing Group, 2001, pp. 105-109.
10) Prepared Statement by Robert C. Myers, DVM, Chief Operating Officer and Director, BioPort Corporation, To a joint meeting of the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee and the Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies of the Senate Appropriations Committee, March 16, 1999.
11) U.S. Senate, 103rd Congress, 2d Session. U.S. Chemical and Biological Warfare-related Dual Use Exports to Iraq and Their Possible Impact on the Health Consequences of the Persian Gulf War: A Report of Chairman Donald W. Riegle, Jr., et. al. May 25, 1994, pp. 39-47.
12) Broad WJ, Johnston D, Miller J and Zielbauer P. Experts see F.B.I. missteps hampering anthrax inquiry. New York Times, Nov. 9, 2001. Available at http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/09/national/09INQU.html?todaysheadlines.